Effortless (Thoughtless, #2)

Effortless (Thoughtless, #2) - S.C. Stephens I am giving this 5 stars just like I did Thoughtless. I only give 5 stars to books that I go back and read my favorite scenes over and over again and cannot get the characters out of my head.Effortless picked up right where Thoughtless left off. Kiera and Kellan together. Kiera becoming more mature in herself and her relationship until something once again makes this couple have to struggle. I wasn't sure how it would pan out with Kellan going on tour but I was so proud of Kiera from putting on her big girl panties and not repeating her mistake with Denny. Even though she knew it would be awful to be apart she would not be selfish and stand in the way of the man she loves and his dreams. The way Kellan made their separation easier for her with the notes was so romantic and special. He showed how much he really knew her. I was excited with Kiera when she found each note. The last one made me breathless, it was perfect. The roller coaster of emotion was ever present in Effortless as it was in Thoughtless but the difference is Kiera and Kellan have learned from mistakes, are still learning and not running from them. They decide to stay and fight for what they want. Bringing Denny back in to the pictures, literally, and having Kellan face his past was a wonderful edition to the story. Making it well rounded. Never short for wonderful scenes, the author delivers once again. I just learned there is a third book and now I can't wait.