Backstage Pass (Sinners on Tour, #1)

Backstage Pass (Sinners on Tour, #1) - Olivia Cunning I was looking for my hot tattooed tough on the outside man with a soft romantic heart and I found him once again with a familiar name of Brian. Brian Sinclair is the lead guitarist for the rock band Sinners; a sexually charged group of men who are not lacking for groupies wanting to jump into bed with them no matter the cost. Enter Myrna Evans, Professor of Human Sexuality who is a fan girl of Sinners and more importantly one of Brian "Master" Sinclair. Brian and Myrna meet at hotel where she is attending a conference and the "boys" are blowing off steam before their next gig. Upon Myrna's suggestion that she has something to help with Brian condition...the smut, I mean sparks start to fly.The beginning of this book if filled with sex, sex, sex and more sex that at times was a bit uncomfortable for me the whole dinning table scene but soon starts to blossom with real emotion, background stories and romantic gestures from Brian that you cannot help but fall head over heels for him. Myrna was tough to take at times, I did not connect with her for some reason. She had great moments that made me laugh, Eric and the hat, but I really just wanted to shake her at times. It takes about 100 pages for the book to start getting good and the real story to take place. I started to get lost in the book, really loving the story and the character development and then BAM a twist was thrown in there that I was expecting The threesome with Brian/Myrna/Trey and Trey kissing Brian/being in love with him that made me cringe and then question why it was even thrown in there. It seemed out of place for the characters, really out of place for Brian and then when it was over it wasn't mentioned again almost like it never happened. I wasn't sure how the rest of the book would turn out and if the HEA was going to be tainted from that scene. In the end, Backstage Pass was a good read that I finished in 24 hours. If you are looking for a sweet romance, this isn't for you but if you like your sweet romance mixed in with some erotic, smutty scenes...get your Backstage Pass!