Quid Pro Quo (Market Garden)

Quid Pro Quo  - L.A. Witt, Aleksandr Voinov To say this book was hot would be putting it mildly. It is a short read; full of tension, lust, passion, need, want and control. Both gaining and losing control. The story introduces you to your local British rentboys at Market Garden. The place the men with fat wallets go to get they jollies off and the place where boys offer services to pay their rent. Told from the perspective of Jared, the slightly insecure rentboy who has a thing for the sexy and brazen Tristan. We get inside Jared's head quickly and comfortably. While the boys wonder if they will get work during the holidays "Sorry, Mum and Dad, I'll be sucking cock on Christmas Eve." the rich American with the shiny Rolex on his wrist walks through the door. The cards are laid on the table and Jared gets his chance to be with Tristan. Even if it is only for work. The relationship between Jared and Tristan in this story is intense. Even with such a short read I was drawn to them, intrigued by them, involved with them and just wanted more! As each quid was laid on the table my heart raced increased wanting exactly what this threesome was offering. As my first read from each of the authors I am thoroughly impressed and plan on reading more in this series and more from both authors.