Avoiding Commitment - K.A. Linde I was asked why I marked this as a DNF...so here is my story and I am sticking to it. This book should come with a disclaimer to wear a helmet, you will attempt to bang your head against the wall or table while reading it. Not the good type of head banging Quiet Riot sang about either. I needed some Metal Health after this! This just wasn't the book for me. I had trouble from the beginning and gave up. A friend asked me to read it so she could talk to someone about it so I tried. A lot of skipping happened and I found myself getting pissed off the more I read it. The change in POV's was a mess, not fluid at all. Barely was used so much that I could barely stand it and I did not like the characters...ANY of them. Not even the resident would be bad boy or the other guy who has the same name as my brother. Turn off #666 for me. So that is why. Everyone has a story they like and some don't. I see this all over Goodreads and I am glad folks get their jollies off of it. It just wasn't the book for me.