Seven Day Loan (The Original Sinners, #0.5) - Tiffany Reisz "So you, are a librarian. What does that make me then? A seven-day loan?"What a great short read!I am glad I read this after reading The Siren. It holds so much more to know where Nora is now and where Eleanor was during this time. I loved that she would not give him a name as she was so mad at him he did not deserve one. I absolutely loved Daniel and his being a hermit. The poor sweet Dom that he is was so lost without his wife. The fact that now Eleanor is there for seven days with Daniel, seven days that could change everything if they let it. "I've grieved in this jailhouse every day for three years and he thinks I'll be in love with you in a week?"To see Nora/Eleanor this way was insightful. She was still, sassy, snakry "He warned me you were smart. He neglected to mention you were a smart-ass as well." and just plain herself but there was a softer side we got to see with Daniel. The want of the days, the mornings and the time. "She forgot her name, forgot where she was...and most dangerously forgot momentarily who she belonged to."I recommend this to read after reading The Siren. It nicely falls in place with the prequels on the authors website. *I received this via Netgalley and Harlequin UK.