Switch - Megan Hart I was lost in this book. Not lost in a good way just plain out lost, not knowing what the heck was going on. Paige was interesting it the beginning and her love for stationary and things associated with it was beautiful. The story began to get sad, really sad and depressing the more interaction she had with her family and the past coming back with Austin, her ex. I just didn't get it, I did not get where this was going to go. The letters/instructions were intriguing but not enough to keep me glued to the page. The "switch" was a turning point and I felt as if the story would now evolve into a page turner but I was disappointed. I wanted more from this than what I got. I know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover but this cover has zero to do with the story or the characters. A complete misrepresentation. I can understand the ending, it was clear it was going to happen early on but I would have loved an epilogue for this. What happened to Eric? What was in the last instructions she gave him, what did she really want and or get from him? Where are Paige and Austin now? Her mom? Her dad and Stella? Her brothers? Kira? So many loose ends just left dangling where they didn't need to be. I will say that the Monty Python references were the best thing out of this book. Everyone knows The Holy Grail but to include The Life of Brian was great! This was my first book by Megan Hart and I am not sure where to go from here. If I will try to read more or if this was my first and last.